We collect information about you when you become (or are about to become) a client or supplier of ours and when you contact us via the Contact Us forms on our website. We collect data regarding our employees and contractors.
Additionally, we may have access to your personal data in performing our role as the processor for our client’s applications or to perform our role as your managed team.
Anonymous website usage information is collected using cookies.
- For prospective contacts, we collect the information solely to contact you to discuss in further detail the relevant topic.
- For employees, we collect data to perform our duties under your contract and to fulfil our legal duties.
- Depending on our relationship with you, we may use various third-party systems to store your information on, including but not limited to Microsoft Office 365, Mail Chimp, QuickFile (client and supplier data for invoicing), Tide (payments), Gocardless (payments),
- For our processing and support activities, we have access to personal data collected by our client's applications. As a general rule, we do not access this information or use this information for our own purposes, except in the instances where we have been requested to look into resolving specific user issues which require us to access that specific information. We do not store the information on our own internal systems and access to any personal data is limited to certain individuals within Deployflow who work on those client accounts.
- We do not pass your information on to third parties for marketing purposes.
- We use reasonable security safeguards to protect your personal data against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Performance of a contract: The use of your information may be necessary to perform the contract that you, or a client of ours, has with us.
- Legitimate interests: We may use your information for our legitimate interests, such as retain details of customers or suppliers we have a history of doing business within case there is a future opportunity to work together again.
- Consent: We may rely on your consent to use your personal information for certain direct marketing purposes. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at the addresses at the end of this Privacy Statement
- Access to personal data – You have a right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you wish to receive a copy, please contact us using the details below
- Right to withdraw – you have a right to withdraw any previously given consent at any time. Please contact us using the details below.
- Accuracy – you have the right to contact us to update any inaccurate information we hold about you. Please contact us using the details below.
- Deletion – you have the right to request that we delete any personal information we hold about you. Please contact us using the details below.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Venture House, 2 Arlington Square, Downshire Way, Bracknell, RG12 1WA, United Kingdom
- Data Protection Officer: Anna Radosh